Your efforts for and attendance at Bella Notte! provided a wonderful evening:
- 140 dinners were sold
- Well over 200 people attended the concert
- We made (net) $2,827 for Performing Arts
- For the first time ever, TPA performed a significant portion of a major choral and orchestra work
- Staff numbered 50-60, including performers, cooks, and servers.
What a beautiful evening!
Your complete set of CDs is due at the time of your final exam. A small amount of damage to the paper sleeves is expected. However, if there is something wrong with the CD (such as a scratch) that affects its ability to play, please note the fact on the sleeve. Unless the CD has been abused in some way, you will not be charged for normal wear and tear. The cost of replacing the CDs is as follows:
- 10th Grade: $40
- 11th Grade: $70
Original, TPA-issued CDs (no copies) are to be returned in playable condition. TPA-issued folders and choir music octavos (no copies) are to be readable when returned.
If you have questions, please direct them to your teacher.
10th and 11th grade music students! In case you’ve procrastinated completing your concert reviews, here are two, the last two I know of, that are acceptable for review:
- Tempe Symphony tonight (see Concert Review Agreement that you and your parents signed at the beginning of the semester)
- Elmer Fan, pianist. Thanks to Mr. Wiese for bringing this concert to my attention Friday.
You may contact Dr. Wolfe via email if you have questions or still wish to purchase tickets. Use the “Contact Dr. Wolfe” tab above.