Check out the latest information about the high school music text, Music Theory for Choral Singers. Preview some pages, the Table of Contents, and the Index. Over 500 pages, over 200 songs.
This year we plan to continue to improve the text to help students have the most rewarding experiences in singing and in music theory!
The high school music text, Music Theory for Choral Singers, continues to progress. Here are some statistics about it at the present time:
- 180 Songs, including repertoire
- Songs and repertoire selections mostly are in English and also are in French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Russian
- Repertoire includes Bach chorales, other SATB selections, and art songs for soloists or choir in unison
- I have “finished” 10 chapters and 470 pages of text
- The index is extensive so far and the table of contents is detailed, too (6 pages each)
I hope to post excerpts from the book on WolfeMusicEd.com over the next few weeks.
We’ll plan to use the newly updated, corrected, and revised text in our high school music classes in the fall semester.