Here are the events singers and parents need to know:
Tomorrow at rehearsal 11/18/14, 7:00 a.m.:
- Photo shoot. Arrive at Zelman for rehearsal in your concert attire. Walk to Hollis Park when I dismiss you for the shoot.
- Walk back and change into school uniforms. Hang your concert attire in the music storage room.
Thursday rehearsal, 11/20/14, 7:00 a.m.:
- Last run-through of music
- Final soloist decisions
- Sign ups for special jobs (such as serving, raffle ticket sales).
- 12:00 noon: Set up of hall begins. This is not required of all singers or parents, only the ones who signed up to do it.
- 4:00: dress rehearsal and run through with orchestra. Singers in their red Cantamus shirts
- 4:45: Performers’ supper — bring your own sack supper
- 5:00: Server training
- 5:15: Singers change outfits as necessary
- 5:30: Doors open
- 6:00: Dinner is served; raffle ticket sales
- 6:15: Dinner concert begins
- 7:15: Formal concert begins
- 8:15: (approximately) Clean up the hall; all singers help