Send-off Party is in Zelman at 10:00 p.m. Please feel free to bring any food to share. Discuss ride strategies (oh, the wonder of the fast pass!), assign park buddies (no students are allowed to be alone by themselves in the parks), and last minute instructions.
Workshop time on Saturday: 9:30 am (12 hours later) with clinician Heather McMasters. We are to meet at the entrance to ToonTown at 9:30 and a stage manager will meet us and walk us backstage.
- 10pm Send-Off Party
- 11-11:30pm Board bus!
- 6am Arrive at Denny’s: eat, change into red Cantamus T-Shirt — and use deodorant!
- 8am Park Opens
- 9:30am Meet our stage manager at the entrance to ToonTown; sight reading, recording session, work with Disney director Heather McMasters
- The rest of the day: enjoy the Parks!
- 12midnight Meet to go to bus
- 7 or 8am Arrive back at TPA!
Check here for schedules of public events in the parks. Fantasmic (in Disneyland) and World of Color (in California Adventure) are both amazing!
We are good to go!