We’ll have our regular Tuesday, Thursday full Cantamus rehearsals at 7-8am.
12:20 – 12:35 Rehearsals and Council Meeting in the Zelman Center
- Monday – O Sole Mio solos (Phillip, Gennaro)
- Tuesday – Laudamus Te (Rosalie, Julie, Anna, Elayne)
- Wednesday – Cantamus Student Council: look at the repertoire for Cantamus, Camerata, Cantamus Jazz, Women of Cantamus, Men in Black (Brandon, Elayne, Victoria, Phillip, Ali, Caroline, Anna, Annie, Gab, Josh, Katie, Christian, Rosalie, Aubri)
- Thursday – Alto solo Qui sedes (Caroline, Annie Ortiz)
- Friday – Vittoria (Brandon, Phillip, Caroline, Annie Ortiz, Gab Ortiz, Jack Gilloon)
- Monday, October 3 – Camerata (Annie, Caroline, Brandon, Jack, Elayne, Rosalie, Phillip, Josh Putrasahan)
Party at the Drury home on Saturday, October 1, 12 noon -3:00 p.m.
Both the parent council and the student council of Cantamus thought it a good idea to have a party to give everybody a chance to have a good time and also to get to know one another a little better. Plan to be there! Please bring some food to share. You may want to bring a bathing suit if the weather is not too cold (!).
You will need to RSVP to Mrs. Drury at debbieJ109***aol.com in order to get directions. Please let her know if you will or if you won’t be coming. (You’ll need to use the at sign before aol; I used *** to try to fool spam robots.)
If you can’t stay the whole time, it’s OK to come and go as you are able.