Here are the last-minute events leading up to our great concert on December 1, Wednesday.
Monday, November 29
- 8am – Piano in Room 302 is moved to Ed Options
- 12:25pm – Cantamus Camerata rehearses in Room 302
- 2:45pm – Risers moved to Ed Options and set up. Thanks to Mrs. Hartzler for the use of her truck. If you can help, please meet at the faculty house garage!
- 6:30pm – Tech rehearsal for ALL students at Ed Options auditorium
- Note: extra credit invitation slips are due this day
Tuesday, November 30
- 7am – Cantamus final rehearsal in Zelman Center
Wednesday, December 1
- 6pm – Cast call for ALL students at Ed Options auditorium
- 7pm – Concert begins. There will be an intermission and refreshments may be provided at that time. Roll will be taken at the beginning and at the ending of the concert.
- 9pm (approximately) – risers are taken down, loaded in Mrs. Hartzler’s truck, and returned to TPA. If you can help with this, please meet on stage following the rehearsal.
Thursday, December 2
- 8am (approximately) – Piano is returned to Room 302 at TPA.