10th and 11th grade students may now use the recordings on the Music Class Downloads tab to practice for their public concert, coming up on November 22. Use the links at the top of the page to find the piece you want to practice.
The following pieces are available:
- Hallelujah chorus by Handel (recordings of all four parts separately are available for practice)
- Non Nobis (with recordings of parts)
- Gaudeamus igitur (with recordings of parts)
- “Let Beauty Awake” (the girl’s piece, sung professionally by Wallis Giunta)
- “The Vagabond” (the boy’s piece, sung professionally by Byrn Terfel)
Students need to practice these pieces with score in hand to learn them well for the concert.