Council met 9/1/10, 3-4pm, Room 302
Members present: Peter Beguhl, Brandon Ashton, Philip Wolfe, Megan Begley, Melanie Whitaker, Katie Cerino, Natalia Hankins, Lukas Attridge
1. Get-acquainted party plans – Melanie reported that plans have come together for the party; everyone is to bring a snack to share.
2. ASU Workshop – September 18; now open to juniors and sophomores in Cantamus
3. Trip – two dates are being considered: February 11–13; January 21–23. Destination undecided
4. Solo and Ensemble, Regional festivals – Dr. Wolfe will ask Mrs. Joslin (artist formerly known as Miss Benitez) about helping prepare students for the sight-singing component
5. Luau fund raiser – this idea surfaced during the meeting and not really discussed; tabled until next meeting
Next council meeting: Wednesday, September 22, 3:00 p.m., Room 302