Fundraising event to support the Performing Arts
Tickets are available here .
La Vita d’Amore November 22 promises to be the most elegant, the most fun, and the most exciting evening we’ve ever produced.
- Food provided in part by award-winning Tempe restaurant VinciTorio’s is donating hundreds of dollars of exquisite Italian cuisine.
- Merchants are generously contributing to the success of the evening.
- Cantamus Parent Council members has been putting together a wonderful, memorable evening.
- The singers have never sounded better for a fundraising event.
We simply have to call it a Gala this year!
Please invite people from outside the TPA community. This fundraising gala is an opportunity for people to make a difference in the lives of young people and to hear some beautiful music! Tickets are available 24/7 here while they last.
- Uncles, aunts, grandparents, cousins, anyone related who lives in the area
- Neighbors (they might be curious as to what goes on at TPA)
- Colleagues at work (one of our students’ businesses is purchasing a table and bringing their employees to the concert)
- Friends from city sports leagues, synagogue, church, Kiwanis, other social groups
Please consider making a donation in advance of the event to cover some of our overhead. Families can contribute one or two tax credit donations. Donations can be made through the TPA web site . Scroll down and choose “Community Investment Fund”; designate “Extra Curricular Clubs” and type “La Vita d’Amore” in the comment line.
Thank you for your support of the Performing Arts at TPA.