- Ahay Tuburan Soloists: AAT: Peter H., Ben; Katie C.; Jenna, Shannon
- Two Filipino Folk Songs All Girls singing; boys with mouth percussion-type beat boxing
- Ahe Lau Makani Soloists: tenor and alto: Kyle, Lukas, Adam; Anna, Rosalie, Julie, Megan
- Hawaiian Wedding Song Dr. and Mrs. Wolfe (this is an optional song)
- Hukilau All Boys singing; girls, as many as wish, dancing Hukilau Hula
- Aloha ‘Oe Everyone on chorus; verse solos by Melanie, Gabrielle and Annie O.
Costumes for the performance are Hawaiian, of course. Girls: Hawaiian dresses, grass skirts (can be made or purchased). Boys: Hawaiian shirts plus khaki trousers (like your uniform trousers). These items can be found at the Dollar Store or at a second-hand clothing store like Good Will or Gracie’s. Work on this over the break and bring your costume to the first rehearsal after break.
Students who are new to Cantamus must be fitted for their uniforms. Come Thursday, October 7 at 7:45 a.m. so Mrs. Wolfe can fit you and order your uniform. Cost to boys is expected to be under $40; cost to girls is expected to be under $70. We will use these uniforms for all performances after the luau. Families who need assistance in making these purchases, please contact Dr. Wolfe.
The first rehearsal after the break is Thursday, October 21, 7am for all of Cantamus. That’s exactly nine days before the luau, so everyone be there on time!
Men rehearse Thursday morning, bright and early!